We are looking for energetic, driven and reliable individuals to join our growing team in Middletown, DE as a Customer Service team member!
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the following:
- Be the voice of our company and serve as the primary contact with our customers, providing real-time service through phone, online chat and emails
- Problem solve and troubleshoot customer issues and complaints with a high level of empathy and respect for each individual case
- Negotiate solutions with customers that leave them feeling positive
- Adhere to customer service procedures and policies while doing right by our customers
- Liaison with departments across the organization, from order processing and accounting to marketing and merchandising
- Contribute ideas to improve the customer experience and internal efficiencies
- Join a team of like-minded and dedicated individuals to jointly improve customer relationships
The role is based in Middletown, Delaware.
- SUPREME communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer and internet proficiency, especially email and web applications with the ability to learn company specialized software
- Ready, willing and able to take on any customer’s challenge
- Enjoy making people happy and willing to go above and beyond to make that happen
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Naturally organized
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with annual bonus potential
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance with low contributions from employees
- Employee discounts
- Free snacks and coffee (occasional company lunches too, cuz why not?!)
- A culture that is family oriented, fun and a little out there (annual spirit week? CHECK. Flashpoll Friday CHECK.)
BY THE WAY...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.